‘Host Name Lookup Failure’ Trying To Install Nightly to SLUG

FireFly Media Server Firefly Media Server Forums Firefly Media Server Setup Issues ‘Host Name Lookup Failure’ Trying To Install Nightly to SLUG

Viewing 4 posts - 11 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    BubbaDog
    Participant

Ron,

Thanks, I’ll give it a look. A PM I got from Rich said most of the settings don’t need to be fiddled with out of the box anyway. But, my engineering background and overly inquisitive nature are always curious πŸ˜€ .

Again, thanks for your efforts in writing Firefly along with the ongoing upgrades and support you provide. I know from other forum messages that you are not really interested in donations, so I won’t go there. But if you’re a java junkie, drop me a PM with a mailing address and I’ll send you some handcrafted mesquite roasted coffee from deep in the heart of Texas….

B’Dog

rpedde
    Participant

@BubbaDog wrote:

Again, thanks for your efforts in writing Firefly along with the ongoing upgrades and support you provide. I know from other forum messages that you are not really interested in donations, so I won’t go there. But if you’re a java junkie, drop me a PM with a mailing address and I’ll send you some handcrafted mesquite roasted coffee from deep in the heart of Texas….

Hey, that makes you a local! πŸ™‚ Greetings from San Antonio. Expect a PM, then, because while I don’t really care much either way for paypal, I’ll *never* turn down coffee (or beer). Particularly some I haven’t tried before. πŸ™‚

— Ron

richdunlop
    Participant

@rpedde wrote:

You can thank Rich Dunlop for the NSLU2 instructions on that page.

You can when I finish getting the kinks out of it :). I’m going to revise it with some ideas from this thread.

BubbaDog
    Participant

@rpedde wrote:

Hey, that makes you a local! πŸ™‚ Greetings from San Antonio. Expect a PM, then, because while I don’t really care much either way for paypal, I’ll *never* turn down coffee (or beer). Particularly some I haven’t tried before. πŸ™‚

— Ron

Ron,

Almost neighbors πŸ™‚ , I’m in Houston. I’ll be looking for the PM, let me know if you’re ever in Houston and I’ll take you to my favorite pub for a few pints. Actually, I got my screen name from a beer made by the now defunct Yellow Rose Brewing in San Antonio, a nice brew called Bubba Dog Ale….

B’Dog

Viewing 4 posts - 11 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The forum ‘Setup Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.