flac files@Mac OS X

Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes, that was the path I edited as well…

I’ve found a flac & metaflac binary 1.1.2 (tried compiling my own from sourceforge but I luck out at the make install stage) and copied them into /opt/local/bin but I’m still getting the same error as before when firefly tries to start up. If you can upload that libFLAC.7.dylib file it’d be appreciated. If I still can’t get it to work then I’ll retire gracefully and leave you alone!

cheers, andy

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m sure you are going to need many other dependencies as well. I think the file you mention is actually a link/shortcut to another file rather than a file itself. I will try to locate what i think are all the relevant files, zip them up and send them to you. However, it might take a day or two – I am not at home now.

Anonymous
    Inactive

No worries, as & when you have time. Agreed, having that file alone may well not be nearly enough, which is why I’m not going to stress it too much if I can’t get it to work, but it’s a worth a shot.

cheers, andy

colleenex

How do you take a screen shot on a Mac that’s running a Windows OS? I need to be able to take screen shots on Windows because that’s the only place the programs I need for work are; I’m making tutorials for some programs & I want to be able to put screen shots in them. I tried the shift command ctrl 3 stuff, but that didn’t work. It’s a Mac keyboard, so there’s no print screen button.

Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • The forum ‘Nightlies Feedback’ is closed to new topics and replies.