Firefly Not showing Playlists

Viewing 4 posts - 11 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    rpedde
    Participant

@bboons wrote:

Sorry, I shoud have mentioned that I already tried the wiki instructions as well (every step of it).
    1. I created the .url file in the specified format.
    2. added a .m3u playlist with the .url file
    3. edited .conf to enable processing of .m3u and .url
    4. restarted server
    5. started full rescan.

Okay.. hrm.. this is nightlies, right? Do you see the radio station file at all? Do you get any errors in the log file?

You can try specifying a log file, then bumping your debug level up (9?), then doing a full scan. Stop the server, and search for “.url”. See if you see what it does when it tries to add the file. Does it not like the format? Does it not see it at all?

Curious.

Because it sounds like you have it all right. Check the logs, though, you should see an error message, or a scan of the url file followed by an insert into the database.

— Ron

bboons

I’m using svn-1417 and here’s the relevant debug log (at level 9):

Found /home/Disk1/Aud/Radios
    Found Radios.. recursing
    Found /home/Disk1/Aud/Radios/top_40.url
    Executing: select * from songs where path=’/home/Disk1/Aud/Radios/top_40.url’ and idx=0
    Executing: INSERT INTO updated VALUES (421)
    Rows: 1
    Found music file: top_40.url
    Codec type: (null)
    Getting URL file info
    Title: Top 40
    Bitrate: 128
    URL: http://scfire-ntc0l-1.stream.aol.com:80/stream/1074
    Date Added: 1164752509
    Codec: (null)
    Executing: select count(*) from songs where path=’/home/Disk1/Aud/Radios/top_40.url’ and idx=0
    Executing: UPDATE songs SET title=’Top 40′,artist=”,album=”,genre=”,comment=”,type=’pls’,composer=”,orchestra=”,conductor=”,grouping=”,url=’http://scfire-ntc0l-1.stream.aol.com:80/stream/1074′,bitrate=128,samplerate=0,song_length=0,file_size=63,year=0,track=0,total_tracks=0,disc=0,total_discs=0,time_modified=1164752509,db_timestamp=1164904731,bpm=0,disabled=0,compilation=0,rating=0,sample_count=0,codectype=” WHERE path=’/home/Disk1/Aud/Radios/top_40.url’ and idx=0
    Rows: 1
    Executing: insert into updated (id) select id from songs where path=’/home/Disk1/Aud/Radios/top_40.url’ and idx=0

Can you tell what the problem is ?
    Thanks.

rpedde
    Participant

@bboons wrote:

Executing: insert into updated (id) select id from songs where path=’/home/Disk1/Aud/Radios/top_40.url’ and idx=0

That looks like it’s inserting okay. Don’t you see it? What client are you using?

bboons

@rpedde wrote:

That looks like it’s inserting okay. Don’t you see it? What client are you using?

I’m using the Soundbridge M1000 with the latest F/W.
    BTW, I did some major reshuffling of files and stuff and now the radio .url file appears to be working.
    Thanks for your input.

Viewing 4 posts - 11 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The forum ‘Setup Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.