Feedback on svn-1372

Viewing 3 posts - 11 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    rpedde
    Participant

@fizze wrote:

Yes, I can confirm this.

I noticed it until I twiggled with the config file manually. I think that the initial (read: default) config file isnt suited too well for the config app, perhaps ?
    Im back at modifying the config file manually however, since Im used to that.

There really is no debug level 0. Debug levels 0 and 1 always get reported, no matter what the debug level is. Also, the debuglevel doesn’t come from the config file, but the web page reports what the value is based on the config file. So if it isn’t specified in the config file, then it reports it as 0, even it if was started with a different config value.

If that makes sense.

Probably doesn’t, but there you go. The bottom line is that it’s normal, not abnormal, just seems abnormal. ๐Ÿ™‚

fizze
    Participant

yes.
    still there is a little bug in the config applet thingy on win32, since the selection box there clearly had the value “0” in it. and in the config file and web interface it said “2”.

๐Ÿ˜‰

rpedde
    Participant

@fizze wrote:

yes.
    still there is a little bug in the config applet thingy on win32, since the selection box there clearly had the value “0” in it. and in the config file and web interface it said “2”.

๐Ÿ˜‰

lol

Viewing 3 posts - 11 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The forum ‘Nightlies Feedback’ is closed to new topics and replies.