Crossfire release 0.5.0 (webbased streaming client)

FireFly Media Server Firefly Media Server Forums Firefly Media Server Add-on Software Crossfire release 0.5.0 (webbased streaming client)

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I still can’t get the N800 to play. I loaded the mplayer plug-in (and library), the player launches, and I see buffering, then playing, then immediately to stopped. Hitting play again just goes to playing then stopped. For those who have it working, what else did you do?

-Scott

wwarren
    Participant

Not sure if this is a bug or just some quirk. I got crossfire 0.5.0 working on my iPhone at “http://IP/crossfire/index.html” and added an icon for it to the home screen. However, instead of the icon bringing up that page, it brings up “http://IP/crossfire/index.html#mainMenuPage”. Sometimes that loads right and sometimes it loads blank. But if I take off the “#mainMenuPage” part, it always loads correctly.

Also, album/artist lists are unalphabetized. Is there a way to get them listed in order?

vyizis

I am trying to get this working on my server, i am using a windows home server system which uses IIS i have installed php and the normal php test script runs on the server but when i try to use crossfire i get a blank screen or an error that says there was a problem with this request. I have set it up as a virtual directory on the iis server. Any ideas what might be causing this?

OCedHrt
    Participant

I get the below error on my iPhone and Google Chrome. I have already added the 2 extra entries for the templates (and they don’t relate to iPhone anyways). Also, I am not seeing the tiger template on the iPhone and am instead seeing the default template even though config.xml contains templates/jpint_tiger.xml for user agent (Mozilla).*(iPhone).*

Warning: fopen(http://localhost:3689/databases/1/items/5339) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 404 Not found in /var/www/crossfire/binairyproxy.php on line 73

Warning: stream_get_meta_data(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /var/www/crossfire/binairyproxy.php on line 75

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/crossfire/binairyproxy.php on line 76

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/crossfire/binairyproxy.php:73) in /var/www/crossfire/binairyproxy.php on line 141

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/crossfire/binairyproxy.php:73) in /var/www/crossfire/binairyproxy.php on line 142

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/crossfire/binairyproxy.php:73) in /var/www/crossfire/binairyproxy.php on line 143

Warning: feof(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /var/www/crossfire/binairyproxy.php on line 145

Warning: fgets(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /var/www/crossfire/binairyproxy.php on line 146

Warning: feof(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /var/www/crossfire/binairyproxy.php on line 145

Warning: fgets(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /var/www/crossfire/binairyproxy.php on line 146
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I really would like to get my music library from my buffalo linkstation live steamed onto my ipod touch.
    My linkstation has an open stock firmware. Is it possible to get crossfire run on it?
    As far I can see I need an PHP server in the linkstation but hav’nt PHP on it yet.

thanx!

OCedHrt
    Participant

@halbschatten wrote:

I really would like to get my music library from my buffalo linkstation live steamed onto my ipod touch.
    My linkstation has an open stock firmware. Is it possible to get crossfire run on it?
    As far I can see I need an PHP server in the linkstation but hav’nt PHP on it yet.

thanx!

If you can get into it, you most likely can.

I did get my Firefly working but Crossfire is not able to play any songs off of it. The library I can view, but when playing, it loads Quick Time and that’s it. The Firefly log does not indicate that it received any request to stream any media.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Now I have spend a lot of time installing lighttpd and PHP on my Linkstation live.
    I have tryed crossfire 0.5.0 and 0.5.1
    The 0.5.1 often has the jpint cache error. I need to select “load index.html again” on the ipod several times until it works. 0.5.0 seems to work better.
    The ipod now is able to play files from my linkstation using crossfire.
    Unfortunatly sometimes (more often) play stops or loops. I have no idea why this happens.
    Furthermore i’m not happy with the sorting of the albums, artists or songs. And I’m missing the song infos while playing.

cheers

mjf2708

Hi,

I have got a Buffalo Linkstation Pro (LS-GL, Arm9) with Firefly svn-1586 happily running on it, serving MP3s to my Roku M1000 via WiFi.

I’ve recently got an iPhone 3G, and have come across Crossfire. Is there an idiot’s guide (for, not by!) available, to explain what’s needed to get the Linkstation to stream MP3s to the iPhone (by WiFi or 3G)?

My Linkstation runs stock firmware – do I need to replace this (e.g., with OpenLink or FreeLink)? what else is needed?

Any help gratefully received!

Mike

Anonymous
    Inactive

Not really 🙁

Crossfire requires to be run on an webserver with PHP, so you at least must have some knowledge about how to install/configure that on your system. If that is installed, installing is as easy as copying some files.

Cheers,
    Tony

goana
    Participant

Hi guys,

I have tried to install crossfire 0.5.1, however, I get only a blank page with firefox 3.0.1 and IE6.0. I have copied all to the folder “/opt/share/mt-daapd/admin-root/crossfire/”. The config.xml is adjusted to my host myserver.com and port xxxx. IE says, there is a mistake in line 618 of the index.html site. I have also added my username and password to the config.xml file, but without success.
    Any ideas what happened?

goana

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 51 total)
  • The forum ‘Add-on Software’ is closed to new topics and replies.